- $3.49 $4.99
- Published By: Devine Destinies
- Author: Charles E. Coppola
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-2281-3
- Page: 105
- Word Count: 29004
- Publication Date: February 15, 2019
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Contemporary, Young Adult, New Adult
Two young lovers, forcefully separated by their disapproving families, employ unusual methods in their desperate fight to stay together and make a future for themselves.
Two young people meet and fall in love in Southern California during the idyllic 1960s. Being together is bitterly opposed by the young woman’s father and the young man’s mother. A sudden death in the girl’s family and relocation to Europe by the boy’s family threatens to permanently end the relationship until the young woman decides to fight back.