Breaking the Minder
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Viola Grace
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0969-2
- Page: 65
- Word Count: 16650
- Publication Date: November 25, 2016
- Series: Tales of the Citadel #56
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Romance , Science Fiction, Sweet
Being single-minded has never been a talent... until now.
Zeeat has spent her life in contemplation, education and empathy. Given a chance to join the Citadel to learn what she is completely capable of, she takes the opportunity to move to her next level of experience.
In Citadel Morganti, she learns to use the peculiar structure of her mind for the benefit of those around her until the day she is selected for an espionage mission.
Minders have been going missing, and Zeeat is going undercover to find out where.
Her life, sanity and sense of self are all hanging in the balance as she takes on the mastermind of Ikappi.