Step by Step Instructions to send to your Kindle from your bookshelf.
Log in to amazon and go to Account + Lists. This will bring up a drop down menu.
1. Click manage your content and devices.
2. Click Settings
3. Click personal document settings
4. Write down your device’s email address (you will need it)
5. Go to approved document email list
6. Click add a new email address
7. Add @extasybooks.com
Log in to your eXtasy Books/ Devine Destinies Account and go to my menu. This will bring up a drop down menu.
1. Click my account
2. Click edit account
3. Add your kindle device’s email to your account where it says Kindle E-mail at the bottom. Please do NOT change your eXtasy login email.
4. Click continue to save
You can now send your books directly to your Kindle.
To test it the Kindle send feature.
1. Click my bookshelf.
2. Select the book you would like to transfer
3. Click download (This will bring up a popup box)
4. Select the send to Kindle option.
The box will disappear, and you will see this message - Your request has been queued into the system. Delivery can take up to 20 minutes (including Amazon's delivery time). Please be patient while your book is sent through the system. Delivery times will vary depending on how many books may be in the system before your request.