- A.C. Ellas & A.J. Matthews & Adon George & AE. Roud & Alexander Dregon & Aminta Reily & Anastasia Maltezos & Annette Shelley & Arabella Wyatt & Astrid Cooper & Barbara Johannsen & Belita Renn & Brandon L. Summers & Brian Curtin & Caitlin Ricci & Caitlin West & Carol A. Guy & Carol Leonard & Cheryl Headford & Christine Frances & Christy Trujillo & Cindy Cromer & Claudia Long & Courtney Breazile & Curtis A. Cooper & Cynthianna & Danny Mason & Dawn and Bill Taylor & Diana Kemp & Dianna Hunter & Donna Del Oro & Erin Sinclair & Frances Pauli & G.A. Cooper & G.W. Calloway & Gabriella Bradley & HP Caledon & J A Williams & J.L. McCale & J.S. Frankel & Jackie Nacht & Jacqueline Quaid & James Kostelniuk & Jane Toombs & Jen Suits & Jennifer Loring & Jim Northum & Judy and Keith & Julie Lynn Hayes & Justyna Plichta Jendzio & K.B. Forrest & Kadian Tracey & Keiko Alvarez & Ken Potter & Kendra Mei Chailyn & Krista Callie & Laura Davis & Leah Leonard & Liberty Stafford & Linda Guyan & Liz R. Newman & Loree Lough & Lynn Crain & Lynn Hones & M.R. Deguara & Marc Jarrod & Mariela Stewart & Mark Franzosa & Martine Jardin & Marvelle Petit & Matthew Angelo & Megan Johns & Melissa Taggart & Melody Lane & Meraki P. Lyhne & Mia Cherish & NS Howard & P Nelson & P.J. Cooper & P.J. Dean & Patricia Pollock & Patti Shenberger & Peter Perrin & Phoenix Hunter & R.K. Cleversy & Ralph F. Halse & Raymond Long & Regan Taylor & Richard H. Williams & Richard William Gait & Roland Singleton & Sally Odgers & Sari Shepard & Serena Janes & Shannon Rouchelle & Su Halfwerk & Susan K. Droney & T.D. McKinney & T.L. Lawrence & Tessa Brookfield & Tessa McKay & Thadd Evans & Tianna Xander & U.M. Lassiter & Viola Grace & Wayne Greenough
- Young Adult
- Angel's Wings
- Published By: Devine Destinies
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-113-3
- Page: 139
- Word Count: 29842
- Publication Date: February 14, 2012
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Futuristic, Young Adult, Romance-sweet
We are all Angels and we all have wings to spread.
The year is 2068 and the MORFS outbreak is worldwide. Science has found no cure, just better ways of keeping those sickened alive until the symptoms pass.
Angel Sanderson was stricken by the once deadly syndrome, the first time when she turned ten years old. After five years living trapped in the body and mind of an eight-year-old with butterfly wings, she is one of the rarest victims, someone in whom the syndrome is triggered a second time. The young woman who emerges is truly an angel, tall, lovely and a flyer with wings who can soar to the heavens.
On the first day at a school just for MORFS survivors, she meets a boy with a troubled past. Her attraction to him is real, but can their young love survive the trials of life and family without crashing and burning?
Series Link: MORFS