Dark Children of Naor
- Published By: Devine Destinies
- Author: Justyna Plichta Jendzio
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-268-0
- Page: 173
- Word Count: 60838
- Publication Date: July 8, 2011
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Dark, Fantasy, Paranormal, Shapeshifter
In a world where hunters become prey in the flash of an eye, where people you know and love betrays you--who can you trust? Our dragon? Visit Naor and maybe you’ll find out.
What would you do if you changed from hunter to prey? What would you do if someone you’d just met turned out to be someone else? What would you do if a member of your family betrayed you?
The world of Naor is a world created by Ulse, the God of brightness, and is ruled by his rights and filled with creatures of his work. And yet it hides darkness—darkness created by Ulse’s brother, Hodgorn, the master of evil. This darkness infects human hearts, drives wars and diseases, and creates terrible beings—atrocities to gods of brightness and an insult to their work. They become rampant like a disease that must be exterminated.
What would you do in the face of an embodied evil?