The Summer Hideaway
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: M.R. Deguara
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0281-5
- Page: 84
- Word Count: 23591
- Publication Date: January 27, 2015
- Series: The Adventures of Big Chook #1
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Adventure, Contemporary, Young Adult, Romance-sweet
Four boys, a girl, and a cubbyhouse. What could go wrong?
It’s holiday time and Big Chook races to join his friends. Wally, Three Parts Pete, Handsome Harry, and the newcomer to their group, a fiery young girl called Kirstin. The five head into the nearby bush land and begin their journey for the valley creek area called Archie’s, where Wally found a great spot to build a cubby house. It’s well hidden and overlooks Archie’s valley and the creek below.
The Adventures of Big Chook is a rattling good adventure. The comedy comes from the situations and relationships, as four ordinary boys compete to impress one girl, and extract the maximum drama from their last few weeks of vacation freedom.
Series Link: The Adventures of Big Chook